Become an NAIS Supporter and take an important step towards increasing your organization’s visibility with members of the National Association of Independent Schools. We continue to expand this program to include more ways you can gain broad visibility and genuine contact with decision makers at more than 1,700 independent schools across the nation. NAIS Supporters receive the following benefits:
Visibility with NAIS Membership
- Opportunity to Provide Content. Twice-yearly call for content (e.g., blog post, white paper, or research report) on issues of interest to member schools for possible inclusion on our website or in our social media channels.
- Listing in the Find a Company Directory on the NAIS website with address, URL, contact name, a 25-word description, a listing in unlimited product/service categories, and the option to include your logo.
- One complimentary direct mail list (not email), valued at $2,200. Download the mail list form.
- Access to the 2016-2017 NAIS Supporter logo to use on your website or in publications.
- $250 discount off exhibit fees for the NAIS Annual Conference, plus advance selection of exhibit booth space before sales open to the public.
- 10% off any advertisement in Independent School Magazine.
- 10% off any job posting and resume-browsing package on the NAIS Career Center.
- Up to 40% off professional development events and publications.
- NAIS Supporter Digest. A quarterly electronic newsletter highlighting benefits and resources available to you as an NAIS Supporter.
- PDF of the NAIS Member Directory sent to you in September, to be used for information purposes only and not for solicitation.
- One subscription to Independent School magazine. This award-winning quarterly magazine will keep you up-to-date on what’s happening in the independent school world.
- Subscriptions to NAIS Bulletin. This twice-weekly electronic newsletter highlights the latest education news, NAIS resources, and showcases opportunities for decision makers.
Apply Now to Become an NAIS Supporter
For more information, please contact us at (202) 973-9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Being an NAIS Subscriber over the past 10 years has helped me to build contacts in the Independent School Community and led to valuable contracts for my firm. I make regular use of NAIS lists, The Member Directory and the discounts on advertising and my booth space at the NAIS Conference. The best part of corporate membership is the support NAIS staff provides to us whenever we have questions or need support."
– Caryn Pass, Partner, Venable, LLP