2012-2013 NAIS Trendbook
Governance and Leadership
9/1/2012 12:00 AM
- Member: $24.95
- Non-Member: $70.00
The 2012- 2013 NAIS Trendbook presents the major trends that school leaders need to know to survive and thrive in the year to come. Each chapter includes data points to support school decision-making, action steps and lists of resources for more information.
This edition, the third in an annual series, covers:
- The Economic Outlook;
- The Consumer Outlook and Market Demand;
- The Demographic Outlook;
- The Enrollment Management Outlook;
- The Financial Aid Outlook;
- The International Student Outlook;
- The Philanthropy Outlook;
- The Legislative and Judicial Outlook;
- The Equity and Justice Outlook: Socioeconomic Diversity;
- The Human Resources and Workforce Outlook;
- The Environmental Sustainability Outlook: Healthy Food;
- The Teaching and Learning Outlook: Mobile Schools for a Mobile World;
- Conclusion: Management versus Leadership.
Use the 2012-2013 NAIS Trendbook to shape board and administrative meetings or retreats and ensure your school is prepared to embrace the future and thrive in the current year!
Read an excerpt.