Independent Ideas, the weekly blog from NAIS that complements Independent School magazine and features myriad voices of independent school practitioners, recently hit a milestone.
The popular blog, which started in January 2015, has surpassed the 200 mark— as of October 17, the number of posts reached 205. In addition to the volume of posts, there’s been a variety of discussions and topics featured, from admissions to marketing to professional development to wellness and more.
Here’s a deeper look at the blog by the numbers (as of October 17):
- Number of major topics: 22
- Number of contributors: 143
- Number of unique page views: 312,353
- Average time spent on page: 3 minutes, 9 seconds
- Most popular post: “The Hamlin School Embraces No Rescue Policy for Parents to Encourage Resilience in Children,” by Wanda Holland Greene, with 25,054 unique page views (November 23, 2015)
- Most popular topics: wellness, teaching, and parenting issues.
Go to www.nais.org/independent-ideas to read recent posts and catch up on posts you may have missed. Interested in contributing? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.