|What Your School Receives
||Student Resilience Survey:
SRS Report with Interactive Dashboards:
- Targeted survey, specifically assessing measures of student well-being (i.e., anxiety, depression) and modifiable aspects of student life most relevant to the current climate (i.e., feelings of connectedness, learning efficacy). Please note that results will not be personally identifiable; they will be shared only in the aggregate.
- Measures of student well-being with the ability to view data by demographic variables (such as grade, ethnicity, among others)
- Distilled insights from qualitative responses to open-ended questions on student concerns, areas in which the school is doing well, and potential areas for improvement
- Top focus areas for improving resilience, including best practices from research, insights from other schools, and suggestions from students
- One-hour discussion with the AC team to review results and discuss recommendations