Our mission is to empower independent schools and the students they serve. To do this, we are committed to providing you and your entire team with the tools and resources needed to succeed. Below is an overview of the benefits that all NAIS members receive.
NAIS members receive full access to comprehensive data and tools to use in decision making.
NAIS members have access to original research, curated studies, and trend analysis to guide them through the year.
- Research reports give you and your entire team the in-depth information needed to stay updated on the topics that affect your school.
- Research Summits bring together experts and educators to discuss topics affecting independent schools to help you better understand the current and future landscape.
- Yearly trend analysis, such as the NAIS Trendbook, released each fall puts up-to-date trend information at your fingertips.
NAIS conferences, institutes, and workshops provide professional development opportunities for your entire team. NAIS members receive deep discounts on all events.
- NAIS Annual Conference is the premier networking event for independent school professionals, providing attendees with enhanced knowledge and new ideas for their school.
- NAIS People of Color Conference is the flagship professional and leadership development experience for creating greater equity and inclusion in schools.
- NAIS Institutes and Workshops provide intensive training and peer networks. These programs cover a range of topics — from diversity to leadership.
NAIS provides targeted services to help your solve your daily challenges.
NAIS has an active and engaged community that inspires ideas.
- The Independent Ideas Blog features many voices from our community and encourages dialogue about the topics that matter most in education.
- NAIS Connect online communities provide a place to share ideas, discuss challenges, and post questions for other independent school colleagues.
- Inspiration Lab showcases to prospective families the innovative and inspired learning that happens in NAIS member schools.
- Independent School magazine is an open forum for exchange of information about education in general and independent schools in particular. NAIS members receive three free subscriptions to this quarterly magazine.
If you have questions, please contact us at (202) 973-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.