The 2023 conference details below are for reference purposes only. Please check back later for the 2024 information.
After two years of hosting the NAIS Annual Conference virtually, we are excited to bring our community back in person for the 2023 event. As in past years, the NAIS Expo will feature exhibitors, lounge space for attendees to gather, complimentary lunches, and more. Exhibiting at this event offers an excellent way to gain in-person access to independent school leaders.
NAIS will never reach out to you directly to book hotel rooms and we do not sell our attendee list. Confirmed sponsors and exhibitors receive pre- and post-conference attendee lists directly from NAIS as part of their benefits packages at no extra charge. If you receive calls or emails from any third-party vendor offering reservations or an attendee list, we strongly advise that you do not give these solicitors any personal information or payment.
|Wednesday, February 22
||Thursday, February 23
||Friday, February 24
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM: Exhibit Booth Setup
|6:30 - 8:00 AM: Exhibit Booth Setup
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM: EXPO OPEN!
|8:00 AM - 1:15 PM: EXPO OPEN!
1:15 PM - 5:00 PM: Exhibit Booth Breakdown
Exhibit Booth Options
||NAIS Supporter Pricing
||1 full conference pass, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
||1 full conference pass, booth with graphics on top panel
|10' x 10' Booth
||2 full conference passes, 10' x 10' piped and draped exhibit space, 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, wastebasket
|20' x 20' Island Booth
||8 full conference passes
*To purchase a Startup Booth, your company must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in operation for no more than 3 years;
- Must have at least one paying customer;
- Annual sales volume under $5 million;
- The product must focus on use of technology to solve a problem within the education industry; and
- May not purchase an additional booth within the 2023 NAIS Expo
All exhibitors receive the following visibility:
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app, with the option to upload a company logo and PDF files for attendees to access
- Pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your booth
- Opportunity to purchase additional Expo-only passes for the discounted price of $100 each
Additional Exhibitor Services
Below you will find some of the most commonly purchased exhibitor services. These costs vary from city to city, and as soon as we receive the official 2023 Exhibitor Kit we will post it here.
- Furniture: All booth packages come with a minimum of, (1) table, (2) chairs, (1) waste basket, (1) ID sign. Start-up booths come with a kiosk set-up, (1) counter-height stool, and (1) wastebasket. If you have purchased a 10’x10’ booth or a larger booth, you are welcome to bring in other furniture of your own, or rent furniture. Furniture will be available to rent through our conference decorator, Freeman.
- Power/Electricity: This can range from a simple outlet for basic electrical needs to more elaborate electrical requirements depending on your booth needs (signs that light up, tablet bases/chargers, etc). Not all exhibitors require power; however, it is available if needed.
- Carpeting/Flooring: This is not mandatory for 2023, as the EXPO hall is already carpeted.
- WiFi: There will be basic WiFi throughout the convention center for all attendees, meant for checking/sending emails, etc. If you need to stream/play demos on a tablet/screen you may want to consider purchasing dedicated bandwidth.
- Shipping: You are welcome to ship your booth materials using any shipping company you would like. Freeman is the company managing our conference décor and setup. Shipping through Freeman will ensure that your booth materials are received, held, and transported directly to your booth location so that when you arrive you can simply unpack those materials and set them up. Similarly, shipping back through Freeman makes it so that you can simply pack up your booth materials, add your shipping label, and leave your packages at your booth location for them to pick-up and ship out for you.
- Lead Retrieval: Some exhibitors purchase this service to be able to scan attendee badges and collect their contact information. Alternatively, you can also collect business cards, host a raffle with giveawas, or have a signup sheet at your booth.
- Food & Beverages: You may not bring outside food or beverages intended to be distributed to attendees into the Convention Center. If you would like to offer food and/or beverages to attendees at your booth you can order directly through the Convention Center Catering Service. If you are a dining service that would like to offer samples of your products, please reach out to us for the appropriate forms and fees.
Exhibit Display Requirement & Limitations
Please limit the height of displays as follows:
- 10’x10’ Booths: From the back wall 4 feet towards aisle, display should be no higher than 8 feet. From this mid-point, out to the aisle, the display height should be no more than 4 feet. Height restriction for all inline booths is 8 feet.
- Non-Profit Booths: Display should be no higher than 8 feet, signage may be displayed on table or behind table, however not in front of table. No additional furniture or display tables are permitted in this space.
- 20’x20’ Island Booths: Booth structures/displays should be no higher than 16 feet, and should be contained within the 20’x20’ designated space.
- Startup Booths: Any additional signage should be limited to one, should be displayed behind the designated kiosk, and no higher than 8 feet tall. No additional furniture or display tables are permitted in this space.