Exhibiting at the NAIS People of Color Conference (PoCC) is an excellent way to showcase your products and servcies while networking with more than 5,000 independent school leaders.
Please note, exhibit tables are available to nonprofit organizations and for-profit companies that value and help advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice.
Sales will open soon! If you are interested in sponsoring PoCC, sign up to receive alerts when sales open.
2023 Exhibiting Information
Each exhibit opportunity includes:
- For-Profit Company Rate: $2,060
- Nonprofit Rate: $1,030
PoCC Hub Hours (Subject to Change)
- One (1) skirted, 6’ exhibit table
- One (1) complimentary conference registration
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the PoCC website
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory on the PoCC mobile app
- Choice of pre-conference or post-conference direct mail list of attendees (excludes email), upon NAIS approval of marketing material
- Opportunity to host giveaway(s) at your table
|Wednesday, November 29
||10:00–4:30 PM, Exhibitor Move-in
|Thursday, November 30
||7:15–9:15 AM, Exhibitor Move-in
9:45 AM–5:00 PM, Open to Attendees
|Friday, December 1
||9:00 AM–4:00 PM, Open to Attendees
4:00–6:00 PM, Exhibitor Move-out
Please contact us if you have any questions.
ALERT! NAIS will never reach out to you directly to book hotel rooms and we do not sell our attendee list. If you receive calls from any third-party vendor offering reservations or an attendee list, we strongly advise that you do not give these solicitors any personal information. Find more information here.