As part of the NAIS community, you and your entire team have access to the tools and resources needed to succeed. Below is an overview of the benefits that all NAIS members and premium subscribers receive.
Not a Member?
Best Practice Guidance
Get up to speed and define your priorities.
Actionable Data and Research
Understand your market and make strategic decisions.
Professional Development and Career Resources
Strengthen your team and yourself as a leader.
- Looking Ahead: Make sense of major issues that affect independent schools in this monthly communication from the NAIS president.
- NAIS Institutes and Workshops: Gain peer networks and intensive training covering a range of topics — from diversity to leadership.
- Strategy Lab: Think about challenges and opportunities differently through hands-on, collaborative workshops.
- Career Center: Find the ideal candidates for your school staff or faculty.
- Webinars and Meetups: Address everyday school challenges through online professional development opportunities.
Networking and Community
Become part of a strong national community of schools.
- NAIS Annual Conference: Experience the premier networking event for independent school professionals and engage in deep conversations to help your school succeed.
- NAIS People of Color Conference: Convene with peers to create greater equity and inclusion in schools.
- NAIS Connect: Share ideas, discuss challenges, and post questions around issues independent schools are facing in these online communities. Watch a brief video to learn how to join the discussion and update your profile and settings.
- NAIS Podcasts: Gain insight from stories and discussions with experts and individuals in the independent school and broader education community.
- Find a School Directory: List your school in the place that gets over 100,000 views per year.
- NAIS Logo: Receive visible credibility and national endorsement by displaying our logo on your website or printed materials.
NAIS members have access to all these benefits and more. If your school isn’t a member, consider joining today.
If you have questions, please contact us through our Help Center or call (202) 973-9700.