The NAIS Supporter program is offered to organizations and nonprofits looking to increase their reach within the independent school community. We continue to expand this program to include more ways to gain broad visibility and genuine contact with decision makers at more than 1,500 independent schools across the nation. Below is a snapshot of our community.
NAIS Member Demographics
NAIS Supporter Benefits
Visibility with NAIS Membership
- Opportunity to Provide Content. Twice-yearly call for content (e.g., blog post, white paper, or research report) on issues of interest to member schools for possible inclusion on our website or in our social media channels.
- Listing in the Find a Company Directory on the NAIS website that includes your company's address, URL, contacts, company description, unlimited product/service categories, and logo.
- One complimentary direct mail list (not email), valued at $2,200. Download the mail list form.
- Access to the 2017-2018 NAIS Supporter logo to use on your website or in publications.
- Opportunity to submit your company's events for possible posting on the online NAIS Event calendar.
- Advance selection of NAIS Annual Conference exhibit space before sales open to the public.
- $150 discount off exhibit fees for the NAIS People of Color Conference
- $250 discount off exhibit fees for the NAIS Annual Conference
- 10% off any advertisement in Independent School Magazine.
- 10% off any job posting package on the NAIS Career Center.
- Up to 40% off professional development events and publications.
- PDF of the NAIS Member Directory sent to you in September, to be used for information purposes only and not for solicitation.
- One subscription to Independent School magazine. This award-winning, quarterly magazine will keep you up-to-date on what’s happening in the independent school world.
- Subscription to NAIS Bulletin. This weekly electronic newsletter highlights the latest education news, NAIS resources, and showcases opportunities for decision makers.
Ready to Apply?
For more information, please contact us at (202) 973-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.