The NAIS Supporter program is offered to organizations and nonprofits looking to increase their reach within the independent school community. We continue to expand this program to include more ways to gain broad visibility and genuine contact with decision makers at more than 1,600 independent schools across the nation. Below is a snapshot of our community.
NAIS Member Demographics
NAIS Supporter Benefits
Visibility with NAIS Membership
- NAIS Community Market, an online space where NAIS Supporters can post—for free—solutions to the unique challenges that independent schools may be facing.
- Listing in the Find a Company Directory on the NAIS website that includes your company's address, URL, contacts, company description, unlimited product/service categories, and logo.
- One complimentary direct mail list (not email), valued at $2,430. Download the mail list form.
- Access to the NAIS Supporter logo to use on your website, marketing materials, or in publications.
- Opportunity to submit your company's educational events for possible posting on the online NAIS Event calendar.
- Advance selection of NAIS exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities before sales open to the public.
- 10 percent discount on exhibit fees for the NAIS People of Color Conference and the NAIS Annual Conference.
- 10 percent off any advertisement in Independent School magazine.
- 10 percent off any job posting package on the NAIS Career Center.
- Up to 40 percent off professional development events and publications.
- PDF of the NAIS Member Directory available to you in September, to be used for information purposes only and not for solicitation.
- One subscription to Independent School magazine. This award-winning, quarterly magazine will keep you up to date on what’s happening in the independent school world.
- Subscription to NAIS Bulletin. This weekly electronic newsletter highlights the latest education news, NAIS resources, and showcases opportunities for decision makers.
Annual Supporter Dues
Dues for the 2023-2024 year are $2,010. We are currently offering a 50% prorate for all new supporter dues.
Ready to Apply?
For more information, please contact us through our Help Center or call (202) 973-9700.